P+P advises Bahr Modultechnik on sale to IK Investment Partners
Luhden/ Munich — The shareholders have sold their shares in Bahr Modultechnik GmbH to IK Investment Partners. The transaction is still subject to antitrust clearance.
The family-owned company Bahr Modultechnik GmbH, based in Luhden, Lower Saxony, is a manufacturer of customized, modular positioning systems. The systems are used in a wide range of industries from mechanical engineering to medical technology. The company sells its products in more than 20 countries worldwide.
P+P Pöllath + Partners provided comprehensive legal advice to the sellers and the management of Bahr Modultechnik GmbH with the following team:
* Jens Hörmann (Partner, Lead Partner, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)
* Dr. Benedikt Hohaus (Partner, Private Equity/Management Participation, Munich)
* Dr. Matthias Bruse, LL.M. (Partner, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)
* Dr. Nico Fischer (Partner, Tax Law, Munich)
* Dr. Philipp Kopp (Associate, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)
* Thies Jacob, LL.M. (Associate, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)
* Dr. Jens Linde (Associated Partner, Financing, Frankfurt am Main)
* Daniel Wiedmann, LL.M. (Counsel, Antitrust Law, Frankfurt am Main)