UBERALL receives Series B financing round of approximately US$25 million.
Berlin/ San Francisco — Technology startup uberall has closed a Series B financing round of approximately US$25 million. The growth fund HPE Growth Capital successfully participated in this financing round as a new lead investor in the company. The Company’s other shareholders include United Internet Ventures AG and Project A Ventures GmbH & Co. KG.
uberall GmbH is a company specializing in digital location marketing, based in Berlin and San Francisco. The company is one of the world’s leading providers of local online marketing and data management tools. For example, stored company addresses and opening hours are checked and published on Internet platforms such as search engines or map services. In addition, the software analyzes user feedback such as ratings and comments.
uberall intends to use the capital received for both product development and internationalization, especially in the USA.
Advisor HPE Growth Capital: P+P Pöllath + Partners
* Dr. Frank Thiäner (Partner, Lead Partner, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)
* Daniel Wiedmann, LL.M. (NYU) (Counsel, Antitrust Law, Frankfurt)
* Tim Junginger (Senior Associate, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)
* Benjamin Maciejewski (Associate, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)
* Dr. Jesko von Mirbach, LL.M. (Stellenbosch) (Associate, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)