Rödl & Partner advises SPORTTOTAL on capital increase
Cologne / Munich — Rödl & Partner has comprehensively advised the Cologne-based media company SPORTTOTAL AG, which is listed on the regulated market of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (General Standard), on the successful placement of more than 2.5 million new shares by way of a capital increase. The Rödl & Partner team was led by Dr. Oliver Schmitt.
The gross issue proceeds of around EUR 3.08 million are to be used primarily to finance corporate investments such as the Virtual Sponsoring Exchange (VISPEX), an online marketplace for sports rights, and to finance the Group’s working capital, including in particular the pre-financing of racetrack projects.
Around 70 percent of the new shares were subscribed by existing shareholders, the remaining 30 percent by a strategic investor. The new shares were placed at a subscription price of 1.20 euros per new share.
Consultant SPORTTOTAL AG Rödl & Partner Munich
Dr. Oliver Schmitt, D.E.A. (Rennes I), Attorney at Law, Partner (Capital Markets Law, Stock Corporation Law) Mario Schulz, MA (Dunelm), Attorney at Law, Associate Partner (Capital Markets Law, Stock Corporation Law) Tobias Reiter, Attorney at Law, Senior Associate (Capital Markets Law, Stock Corporation Law) Moritz Sippel, Attorney at Law, Associate (Capital Markets Law, Stock Corporation Law)